- OPTIMAL EYE PROTECTION: Auto-darkening filter switches from light to dark in 1/25000 sec. In case of electric failure, the welder remains protected against UV and IR radiation according to shade 16. 1/1/1/2 rating. It meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN379 4/9-13 standards; A smart choice for safety.
- MANUAL ADJUSTMENT MEETING DIFFERENT DEMANDS: Equipped with sensitivity and delay settings adaptable for different environments and task duration; Enjoy enhanced visibility and color recognition. Filter’s light level DIN 4, switching from dark to bright state within 0.1s to 1.0s.
- CLEAN COMFORTABLE VIEW: Equipped with standard 3.85’’ x 3.15’’ clear visor viewing area; Diffusion of light, variation of luminous transmittance and angular dependence allowing the welder to see clearly at different angles; Light weight (1 LB) suitable for long time working; Balanced with an adjustable and fatigue-free comfortable headgear.
- INTELLIGENT, PRACTICAL AND COST-EFFECTIVE: The Auto Darkening Filter (ADF DX-980N) enables welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens; Sensitivity adjustments from ambient lighting sources; Battery powered with solar panel technology for longer life (up to 5000 hrs).
- GOOD FOR VARIOUS WORKING ENVIRONMENTS: Recommended to automotive, construction, and food & beverage manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil and gas, transportation, etc.
Excellent Optics & Wider Views
Viewing area 7 square inches.
Operation type: facility safety, maintenance, repair and operations, overhaul.
Recommended application: grinding, welding.
Recommended industry: automotive, construction, food and beverage manufacturing, manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil and gas, transportation.
Lightweight & Comfort
The lightweight, comfortable welding mask has a smooth, rounded perimeter, so you will wear it comfortably. By providing multiple adjustments and combinations, the helmet can be tailored to fit personal preferences and comfort settings. Less pressure, and a well-adjusted personal fit.
This welding hood has earned a 1/1/1/2 rating and meets the safty and technical standard of EN379 and ANSI Z87.1. Solar-powered welding helmet with auto-darkening filter switching from light to dark in .00004 seconds. so you know you're getting the best.
Shade Range:DIN 4, Variable 9-13
Viewing Area (hxw): 3.9’’×3.2’’
Battery Life: 5000 hours
Battery Type: CR2450, 3V
Recommended Industry:Heavy Infrastructure
User Type:Professional and DIY Household
Visor Type:Auto-Darkening Filter
Low Amperage TIG:5amp(AC/DC)
The Turn Time: (Dark to Bright): Adjustable: 0.1s ~ 1.0s
Reaction Time: .00004 seconds
Battery: Lithium Battery + Solar Cells
lithium batteries capacity: 550mAH
Sensitivity (welding based on current size): adjustable : low/high
UV/IR protection:DIN 16
Working temperature : 23?-131?
Storage temperature: -4?-158?
1 x Welding Helmet
1 x Adjustable Headband
1 x User Manual
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact with us for a Complete Troubleshooting Guide.
||8.7 x 10.2 x 9.1 inches
||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
||3.2 x 3.9 in
|Battery Cell Type
|Average Battery Life