- ULTIMATE EYE PROTECTION:Auto-darkening filter switches from light to dark in 1/15000 sec,in event of electric failure, the welder remains protecting against UV and IR radiation according to shade 16.1/2/1/2 rating meets ANSIZ87.1-2010 and EN3794/9-13 standards. A smart choice for safety.
- MANUAL ADJUSTMENT MEETS DIFFERENT DEMANDS: Equipped with sensitivity and delay settings for adaptability for different environments and task durations; Enjoy enhanced visibility and color recognition.Light level of filter is DIN4 and the time from dark to bright state within 0.1s to 1.0s.
- CLEAN COMFORTABLE VIEW: Equipped with standard 3.62’’ x 1.65’’ clear visor viewing area; Diffusion of light, variation of luminous transmittance and angular dependence allowing the welder to see clearly at different angles; Light weight (1 LB) suitable for long time working; Balanced with an adjustable and fatigue-free comfortable headgear.
- INTELLIGENT, PRACTICAL AND COST-EFFECTIVE: The Auto Darkening Filter enables welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens.Battery powered with solar panel technology and Eco-friendly CR2032 Lithium battery for longer life (up to 5000 hrs). Great For TIG MIG MMA, Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature.
- GOOD FOR VARIOUS WORKING ENVIRONMENTS: Recommended to automotive, construction, and food & beverage manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil and gas, transportation, etc.
Shade Range:DIN 4, Variable 9-13
Battery Life: 5000 hours
Battery Type: CR2032
Material: PP Recommended
User Type:Professional and DIY Household
Visor Type:Auto-Darkening Filter
Welding Features:Traditional Headgear
Welding Process: MMA, MIG, MAG/CO2, TIG and Plasma Welding. Arc Gouging & Plasma Cutting.
Cartridge Dimensions: 4.33'' x 3.54" (LxW)
The Turn Time: (Dark to Bright): Adjustable: 0.1s ~ 1.0s
Switching Time: .1/15000s
Battery: Lithium Battery + Solar Cells
lithium batteries capacity: 210mAH
Sensitivity (welding based on current size): adjustable : low/high
UV/IR protection:DIN 16
Working temperature : 23℉-131℉
Storage temperature: -4℉-158℉
Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 9.4 x 7.8 inches
1 x Welding Helmet
1 x Adjustable Headband
1 x User Manual